MD Logistics’ Jim Hepp and Jon Francis join Seth Patin to discuss the logistics of pharmaceutical serialization and retail serialization.
Accelogix president Seth Patin will be joining MD Logistics at a breakout session during the upcoming JDA FOCUS 2016 conference. The session, entitled “Serialization: The Differing Worlds of Retail and Life Sciences,” will be led by MD Logistics’ Jon Francis, Director of IT, and Jim Hepp, Director of Strategic Development and Planning.
What are the Primary Drivers towards Supply Chain Serialization?
There are serious risk factors in the pharmaceutical supply chain that have driven the United States to pass legislation requiring detailed, single document traceability of pharmaceuticals from point of origin all the way to the consumer. Chief among these, of course, is patient safety. It is also crucial to verify the authenticity of each product, from manufacturer to shipper, to avoid the dangerous consequences of counterfeit drugs reaching patients.
The need to protect brands from counterfeit, and verify shippers of product, are key drivers towards implementing retail serialization in the supply chain.
JDA WMS Delivers the Solution
To meet the differing challenges of pharmaceutical and retail serialization, MD Logistics worked with Accelogix to design the solution in JDA Warehouse Management System (WMS). The results are enabling MD Logistics to support its clients by delivering on the traceability requirements of the future today.
During the session, Jon, Jim, and Seth will present details on how challenges were met, and discuss how the JDA WMS solution can meet your unique needs.
Want to Learn More?
Don’t miss the breakout session, “Serialization: The Differing Worlds of Retail and Life Sciences,” at JDA FOCUS 2016. The session begins at 4:15 p.m. on Monday, May 2, 2016, in Governor’s Ballroom B, at the Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center, Nashville, Tennessee. We can’t wait to see you there!
is still time to register for FOCUS. Visit the JDA FOCUS website today.
- 7 Steps To Prepare For A Labor Management System - April 10, 2020
- Accelogix Honored to be Named to Inc. 5000 List for the 4th Consecutive Year - August 21, 2019
- Accelogix COO Named a 2019 Pro to Know by Supply & Demand Chain Executive Magazine - March 14, 2019
- Master Data Management is Essential for Process Integrity - January 3, 2018
- Accelogix Names Chief Operating Officer and Chief Customer Officer - August 2, 2017
- Why You Should Consider Investing In a Top Warehouse Management System - July 13, 2017
- 5 Things to Consider When Selecting a Systems Integration Partner - March 23, 2017
- Accelogix Celebrates Five Year Anniversary - March 10, 2017
- 5 Hurdles When Transitioning from Legacy Warehouse Systems to a Modern WMS and How to Overcome Them - February 16, 2017
- Dot Foods Collaborates with Accelogix and JDA to Drive Multi-Site Warehouse Management Transformation - February 8, 2017