Accelogix is proud to be recognized on the 2016 Inc. 5000 in our first year of eligibility.
Accelogix was ranked 764 on Inc. Magazine’s 35th annual Inc. 5000, a ranking of America’s fastest growing private companies. With a three-year sales growth of 521%, Accelogix ranked 15th among the 129 NC-based companies and 72nd among the 687 IT service companies listed.
“We are extremely pleased to have made the Inc. 5000 list in our first year of eligibility,” said Accelogix President, Seth Patin. “In less than five years of being in business, we’ve quickly developed strong client relationships based on trust and mutual success. This recognition is a testament to the strength and skill of the team at Accelogix.”
In less than five years of being in business, we’ve quickly developed strong client relationships based on trust and mutual success. This recognition is a testament to the strength and skill of the team at Accelogix.
– Seth Patin, President
Since beginning its operations in 2012, Accelogix has helped companies of all sizes and industries obtain a competitive advantage through supply chain system implementations, with projects that range from complex system integrations that bring companies into compliance with federal industry regulations to full service supply chain IT transformations. Delivering expertise in Warehouse Inventory Management, Labor Management, and Transportation Management software implementation, Accelogix specializes in serving growth oriented companies through a combination of affordable Cloud Services and top tier supply chain software and consulting.
About Inc. 5000
The Inc. 5000 list began in 1982 and has since become a symbol of prestige and success among private companies. The 2016 Inc. 5000 ranked companies based on their percentage revenue growth from 2012 to 2015, requiring a minimum revenue of $100,000 for FY2012 and $2M for FY2015. Inc. magazine cited this year’s list as the most competitive to date, with an average three-year growth of 433%. The top 500 companies were included in the September issue of Inc., and the complete list can be found here.
- 7 Steps To Prepare For A Labor Management System - April 10, 2020
- Accelogix Honored to be Named to Inc. 5000 List for the 4th Consecutive Year - August 21, 2019
- Accelogix COO Named a 2019 Pro to Know by Supply & Demand Chain Executive Magazine - March 14, 2019
- Master Data Management is Essential for Process Integrity - January 3, 2018
- Accelogix Names Chief Operating Officer and Chief Customer Officer - August 2, 2017
- Why You Should Consider Investing In a Top Warehouse Management System - July 13, 2017
- 5 Things to Consider When Selecting a Systems Integration Partner - March 23, 2017
- Accelogix Celebrates Five Year Anniversary - March 10, 2017
- 5 Hurdles When Transitioning from Legacy Warehouse Systems to a Modern WMS and How to Overcome Them - February 16, 2017
- Dot Foods Collaborates with Accelogix and JDA to Drive Multi-Site Warehouse Management Transformation - February 8, 2017