Accelogix is seeking a Sales Development Representative to join our growing and fast-paced team!
Accelogix delivers supply chain transformations to help enterprises adapt and lead in a rapidly changing world. Founded by logistics and systems experts focused on supply chain execution systems (SCES), we bridge the gap between operational process improvement and technology to deliver a path to efficiencies and value for our customers. We are trusted advisors who partner with our customers and are completely focused on helping our customer’s meeting their business objectives.
What You’ll Do:
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is a critical role in Accelogix software consulting model and is responsible for driving awareness of the Accelogix service offering platform and lead generation with a focus on early stage leads.
This role demands interaction with enterprises at the senior level, as well as with technical staff within Supply Chain and Distribution Systems. As a critical hire in a dynamic, fast-growing company, you will understand key persona profiles and build the initial relationship with prospects, connecting with decision-makers and multiple stakeholders to develop an understanding of their strategic business needs and goals. This role reports to the Director of Marketing and works closely with the sales/client engagement organization.
- Identify and research strategic prospects to contact via cold call and email outreach
- Manage sales opportunities effectively throughout the early stage qualification process
- Participate in the development and execution of strategic account plans
- Maintain and organize pipeline and activity records using Salesforce.com
- Follow-up on inbound leads from Marketing (events, campaigns, digital, etc.)
- Work with sales and marketing teams to enrich the lead nurture process
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Serve as an ear to the market and initiate feedback loop to sales and marketing to drive initiatives
- Maintain and grow our contacts database (Salesforce) through LinkedIn and additional sources
- Generating and analytical review of weekly sales operations reporting
What We Look For:
This position is a great opportunity to jump start your sales career by building the foundation of what it takes to be a top sales performer. Successful candidates will have a solid technical foundation, a proven track record of successfully interfacing with customers on both technical and non-technical levels, strong business acumen and sales experience, and above all a passion for ensuring a top-quality customer experience.
- 1-2 years’ experience in Business Development or Inside Sales
- Strong work ethic, high energy and self-motivated
- Proactive, continuous learner with desire to understand the industry and identify market signals and new growth opportunities
- Strong phone presence and ability to adapt message to audience
- Ability to understand and communicate the Accelogix value proposition, brand guidelines, and differentiators positioned against competitors
- Analytical and data-driven mindset with expertise in Salesforce.com
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Technical knowledge and experience in software or consulting preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
Why We’re A Great Place to Work:
Accelogix is committed to providing a workplace of inclusion, collaboration, and growth for all our employees.
- Inc 500 Fastest Growing Companies
- Collaborative work setting with knowledgeable experts
- 100% employer paid benefit premiums
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Exposure to wide cross-section of industries
- Diverse, innovative, and hard-working team
- Casual work environment and relaxed dress code