Systems Integration Experts
Did you know that many parts of a WMS, TMS, or LMS implementation are the same regardless of software vendor?
During your analysis and selection:
Accelogix understands that Supply Chain Software implementation is much more than just servers and code. Long before any code is written, the critical process of business analysis and requirements gathering must take place. Our team can help your company take the first steps towards implementing a new system by helping you analyze your needs, document your current processes, and assist in selecting the software that is right for your business.
- Define functional and architectural system requirements
- Develop RFP and system selection process
- Develop business cases and ROI analysis
During your project:
Technology is only one part of an overall Supply Chain Execution System implementation. New systems often change core business processes and change how employees do their daily jobs. Planning to mitigate these disruptions is critical. The Accelogix team can help you manage that change by providing experienced project management to plan for the change, trainers to prepare your staff, implementers to document and test your processes, and technical experts to make sure the software supports your business goals.
- Project Management
- Guide Development of Functional and Detailed Design
- Develop Conversion and Contingency Plans
- Coordinate Configuration and Setup
- Coordinate, Develop, and Execute Test Plans
- Develop and Execute User Training Programs
- Perform Pre-Go-Live Readiness Assessments
- Support Go-live Process and Stabilization
After your software is up and running:
Go-Live is not the end of your system implementation. Our experience is that most companies find the initial implementation is just the start of a continuous improvement initiative to constantly optimize processes. We help companies with stable systems establish operational benchmarks and identify improvement opportunities so they can continually measure, adjust, and improve their business.
- Identifying opportunities to maximize WMS investment through process optimization
- Developing and implementing labor standards
- KPI development, implementation, and deployment
- Training Super Users on proper configuration and usage of the system
- Audit and update work instructions and quality documentation